Our unique, trapezoid-shaped pool features no less than 12,700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1.27 x 10^26) individual water molecules conveniently stored in a large container and surrounded by a spacious pool deck area with lounge chairs and umbrella tables. A smaller wading pool is available for the three-and-under set. The nearby Tiki Hut snack bar features ice cold drinks, frozen treats and delicious hot and cold snack items.
POOL HOURS: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
2017 LIFEGUARD HOURS (Memorial – Labor Day): Monday – Sunday 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Safety is paramount in order to preserve our lifestyle of fun and relaxation at Northcrest Swim and Tennis Club. Please observe the posted pool deck rules and look to the lifeguard on duty for guidance. Always report unsafe conditions to the lifeguard immediately. Lifeguards have been empowered by the board of trustees to enforce all pool rules and are final authority on aquatic safety and behavior as it relates to safe operation of our pools. The following are swim safety basics to review before your visit.
– Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times.
– When a lifeguard IS present, children 10 years of age or older may swim when accompanied by someone 14 years of age or older.
– If a minor of any age does not behave in an acceptable manner, he or she will be sent home at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty and may not return without an adult.
WHEN LIFEGUARD IS NOT ON DUTY, UNSUPERVISED SWIM RULES APPLY!
– Anyone in the pool area must be at least 18 years of age or directly supervised by a designated adult (18 or over) guardian.
– No solo swimming! Use of the diving board is strictly prohibited when no lifeguard present. Swim at your own risk. all children MUST be supervised by an adult 18 or over.
– The pool is available for unsupervised swim 9 AM to 8 PM, seven days a week, from Memorial Day weekend (or earlier) through September. Membership may open earlier or stay open later in the season weather permitting.
Each member will is issued his or her own ID card, and must have this card available anytime they visit the pool. Members are required to sign in upon entering the pool area. Please remember to sign in for each member of your party as this record is used to best allocate future lifeguard hours.