Pavilion facilities are always open, on a first come-first serve basis, to Northcrest members for family meals or relaxing. A small, poolside covered picnic table area is also first come-first during the swim season. However, reservations can be made to host your next birthday party, meeting, gala event, silent protest or other special occasion.
2017 for a 2 hour party is:
1-20 guests = $50 + $25 each additional hour
21-40 guests = $100 + $50 each additional hour
41-60 guests = $150 + $75 each additional hour
- Non-member guest fees are waived for scheduled parties, but guests must sign in with lifeguard.
- All requests are first come, first served.
- Additional costs may be due for parties that run over time.
- Party rentals of all kinds are limited to members ONLY, unless approved by the board.
- Party rental times must be approved by a board member and must not conflict with other events (social events or other previously-scheduled private events). You can spot check what is already on the books HERE. Reservations do not include exclusive access to pools and other club facilities. Other members must be allowed access to these areas.
- Members are responsible for their guests and ensuring proper adult supervision for everyone in attendance. Lifeguards are given complete authority over aquatic operations by the board of trustees.
Interested? Request a reservation right here!
(NOTE: Your reservation is not complete until you receive confirmation from us)